20 Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic and 10 Ways to Quickly Alkalize It
Please subscribe our channel:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Live-Healthy-Life-1645151002425115
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/livehealthylif1
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+LiveHealthyLifeofficial
Every organ in the body is affected by acidity. Our lungs, bones, brain, heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines and skin. Bottom line - if your body is too acidic, then you will not feel so great.
When our bodies enter a state of acidosis, it becomes the perfect breeding ground where disease and disease can easily manifest. A body that maintains its alkaline high point will have less chronic inflammation - one of the number one causes of virtually any disease.
After a lifetime of consuming a standard American diet (SAD), the body remains in a constant state of acidity. When the body is in a chronic acid state, the precious minerals are removed from the vital organs and bones to neutralize the acid and remove it from the body. This is why we are seeing an increase in osteoporosis - your bones are literally leached from the precious minerals needed to protect them (like calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium). Once these mineral reserves are completely depleted, there are no more reserves to take advantage of, and the body just keeps on running more and more acid - and this is when a serious illness (such as cancer) begins to appear.
Most grains, dairy products, soy and meats are acidic. Coffee, alcohol, highly processed foods, refined sugar, sugar substitutes and transgenic oils (and transgenic foods in general) are also very acidic. When we eat (anything for that matter), acidic waste products are generated from the metabolism of these foods. These waste products must be neutralized or excreted - and this is where alkaline foods come in. They literally neutralize acids from an unhealthy diet.
So let's get to it - here are 20 signs that your body is too acidic:
- Excess mucus / phlegm
- Chronic cough
- Chest pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sinus problems
- Neurological conditions such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and dementia
- Reducing mental clarity
- Cardiovascular damage caused by acid plaques - increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Infections of the bladder and kidneys
- Skin problems like eczema, acne, rashes and dermatitis of all types
- Stomach problems including bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
- Candida and fungal infections
- Increased weight and / or obesity
- Sciatica and rigid neck
- Sensitive cavities and gums
- Pain in the joints and pain in the muscles
So how exactly is going to alkalize the body?
Change your diet, and modify your lifestyle a bit - your body literally depends on you to do these things to survive.
Here are some things you can do to reduce your acidity:
1. Drink plenty of filtered water every day (spring water is best). This will help remove toxic materials from the body at a faster rate.
2. Remove acidic foods as mentioned above. You do not have to remove all of them, but reducing them to a minimum or a couple of times a week until you can go without them altogether is a good point of view. If you do not catch it, foods like soda, popcorn, dairy products, cakes, alcohol, coffee, white vinegar, sweeteners, meat, wheat products, eggs, fish, soy and seafood are more acidic.
3. Eat more vegetables - greens are amazingly alkalizing. Green smoothies, green juices, salads, anything!
4. Your emotional state also affects the pH of your body. Anger, fear, resentment and jealousy produce the acidity of body fluids. Participating in meditation or yoga will help you to de-stress.
5. Avoid transgenic foods.
6. Up your intake of alkaline cooking foods - vegetables and fruits are the best, with the second best-being nuts, seeds, beans and legumes.
7. Drinking lemon water can help balance acid levels, too!
Make an effort to take care of yourself and your body. You will appreciate your efforts, and you will begin to feel more energetic and vibrant every day.