Wim Hof Method vs Shamanic Breathing for Extreme Cold & Altered States
These breathing techniques can allow you to increase your energy, withstand cold, and improve your physical health in many ways.
Wim Hof is making this style very popular and he’s proven many ways this can allow you to almost have superhuman powers. Shamanic Breathing is another powerful technique.
Visit Bill Farr on
🌺 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theartofunity/
🌺 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theartofunity
🌺 Twitter https://twitter.com/BillyFarr
🌺 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TheArtofUnity/
🌺 Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Theartofunity
💜 SUBSCRIBE on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/theartofunity?sub_confirmation=1
Wim Hof Method:
For more information on the Wim Hof method their website can be found here: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/ -
- Lay in a comfortable position. It is best to not use a pillow.
- Breath deep for either 2 to 3 minutes or just take about 30 deep inhales and exhales -Breathing pattern is fully in, as much as you can, and then exhale in a comfortable "letting go", DO NOT blow the air out in full or force it out.
- Hold Breath - Once you get past 2 minutes or 30 breaths, the number is not important, let go of the breath fully and hold in the exhale, not taking another breath. Relaxing into your body and mind going deep allow yourself not to breathe for at least a minute and up to 3.
- Breath deep and hold - Once you cannot hold any longer take a full inhale and squeeze, feel the energy radiating up your spine for 15-20 seconds as you hold the breath during your inhale. To create further awareness you can tap with your hands on your body such as your abdomen, your chest, your head and your third eye to active your chakras, your brain stem, and pineal gland. Imagine moving the energy around in these areas. Also imagine an egg of light for love and protection around you detoxing any negative energy and bringing positive energy.
- Then let go and start the process of 30 breaths over again. Do a minimum of three rounds up to as many as you'd like. The more you do, the deeper you will go.
- Lay down in the same way with your head in alignment with your chakras.
- Breath as aggressively as possible for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Every 10 – 15 minutes you will stop and hold your breath. This I usually do on the inhale, as opposed to the last one the down breath.
- Then after you can’t hold your breath any longer let it out slowly and start again.
- I recommend putting coconut oil on your lips and mouth to stop drying
- If you start to cramp or feel pain, try to breathe into the pain and continue until it passes.
For a list of the health Benefits of Wim Hof’s breathing technique and Shamanic Breathing see the blog: https://theartofunity.com/shamanic-breathing/
How to Decalcify your pineal gland - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgaCBfpYN4E
Implied release of liability. Perform at your own risk. If you are unsure please consult your doctor before performing any physical activity including activities that involve something as critical as breathing.
☀️ Official Website: https://theartofunity.com/
💜Meditations - https://theartofunity.com/meditations/
💜Chi Gong - https://theartofunity.com/chigong/
Safety Message from Wim Hof
The breathing exercises can have strong physiological effects and must be practiced as instructed. Always perform them in a safe environment, sitting or lying down. Never practice the exercises before or during diving, driving, swimming, taking a bath, or in any other circumstance where loss of consciousness could result in bodily harm. Wim Hof breathing may cause tingling sensations, a ringing in the ears, and/or lightheadedness. These are normal responses and are no cause for alarm. If you faint, however, you have gone too far, and should take it more slowly next time.
The cold is a powerful force, and extreme cold can be a shock to your body. We strongly advise to start slow and gradually build up exposure. Always train without forcing anything, and listen to the signals from your body. If not practiced responsibly, there is risk of hypothermia.
Do not practice the method during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions, should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
Link to Wim Hof’s safety video - https://youtu.be/IFSL_Qk9qKw
Videos on #spirituality, #consciousness, #meditation, #mindfulness, #health and much more.
Disclaimer - this information is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any illness or disease, only education and resources to help you live a healthier life. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician first