Thanks for watching my challenge!
1. Pick a book that you love.
2. Write down these five numbers. The date, month and last two digits of the year of your birthday, the first two digits of your phone number and the last two digits of your phone number.
3. Turn to those pages in your book.
4. Read out the first line of each page.
5. Write a poem that describes you using only those words. You don't have to use every word but you cannot use any other words and you can't use a word more than once (unless it shows up more than once).
6. [BONUS POINTS] tweet a picture of your poem using #BTpoetrychallenge :D
Tip: I strongly recommend writing the words on little slips of paper so you can rearrange them easily on a table ;)