10 Reasons to Travel to Ukraine for Stem Cell Therapy - http://www.placidway.com/article/1841/10-Reasons-to-Travel-to-Ukraine-for-Stem-Cell-Therapy - In this video you will learn 10 reasons why you should travel to have high quality treatment with stem cell. Granted, stem cell therapy is a complex medical procedure that is still, to a certain extent, considered experimental and should be implemented only in highly specialized health clinics. Apart from the USA, Ukraine and Russia have become the common destinations for stem cell treatments. In Ukraine alone, there are four clinics that specialize in providing this kind of treatment with one of them having the most extensive clinical experience in embryonic stem cell transplantation in the world. The list of diseases that can be treated with stem cell therapy is pretty long and includes diabetes, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, autism, Alzheimer’s, anemia, cancer, cerebral palsy, erectile dysfunction, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, SMA, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Contact us directly:
Share this video: https://youtu.be/OO0um8y3Pto
Transcript: Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, is one of the medical treatments that show great promise.
this therapy, which is widely considered as a new frontier in transplantation, could be used in the treatment of strokes, a wide range of neurological problems (including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease), spinal cord injuries, keloid scars, pancreatic necrosis, diabetes types I and II, as well as repairing heart cells following a heart attack.
There are dozens of valid and medically justifiable reasons for choosing one of the Ukrainian stem cell clinics. and here are the 10 Reasons to Travel to Ukraine for Stem Cell Therapy.
are dozens of valid and medically justifiable reasons for choosing one of the Ukrainian stem cell clinics and here are the ten most compelling ones:
1. Two Decades of Experience – one of the biggest stem cell clinics in Ukraine was opened back in 1994 and today it is the holder of both the Ukrainian and EU patent certifications for treatmentof diabetes mellitus, Parkinson’s disease, ALS / MND, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritisand arterial hypertension, to mention just a few.
2. GMP / GDP Certified – The best Ukrainian stem cell clinics are usually GMP / GDP certified which ensures that they have met the quality requirements before using stem cells to treat patients. The quality requirements include, but are not limited to, checking for infectious and other diseases in stem cell donors, traceability of the cells used in treatments, follow-up procedures and comprehensive documentation showing implementation of the relevant quality systems.
3. Biggest Stem Cell Suspension Bank in the World
4. Meticulous Control – The Ukrainian stem cell clinics conduct very rigorous control of the entire process ensuring that treatments are both reliable and safe.
5. Modern Technology - In terms of technology, the Ukrainian stem cell therapy providers don’t lag behind their counterparts in the Western world.
6. Extraordinary Results – The Ukrainian stem cell specialists have documented records of the accomplished results. In diseases, where conventional treatments have failed or showed very weak results, there is a very significant percentage of patients who dramatically improved following the use of fetal stem cell therapy.
7. International Popularity
8. Diverse Treatments – The list of diseases that can be treated with stem cell therapy is pretty long and includes diabetes, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, autism, Alzheimer’s, anemia, cancer, cerebral palsy, erectile dysfunction, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, SMA, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
9. Anti-Aging Treatments –The Ukrainian stem cells clinics also offer effective anti-aging treatments which not only have cosmetic effects but also improve the overall health, energy levels, immunity, libido and sexual function.
10. Inpatient and Outpatient Accommodation
Helpful tags: stem cell treatment in Ukraine Europe, affordable stem cell treatment for diseases, Placidway, medical tourism, medical travel, healthcare abroad, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, autism, Alzheimer’s, anemia, cancer, cerebral palsy, erectile dysfunction, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, SMA, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, Mellitus,Brain Injury,Blood Diseases,Anti-Aging,Autoimmune Diseases,Smikodu,Kiev,Ukraine,,Immunity,Neurotrauma,stem cell treatment for AIDS, what are stem cells