How do you annilihate your social anxiety? In this video, I give seven ways to get rid of social anxiety. Social anxiety can be crippling. This fear holds you back from so much in life.
1. The first thing to do is to breathe. I won't go into it that much, but try meditating before you go out in public.
2. The second thing is to recognize when the fear arises. This may be easy for you but truly think about. At what times are you most nervous? Is it around women? Is it around older people, peers, co-workers? Really nail down the who what when where and why of your anxiety.
3. The third is to anticipate positive responses. We have specific ways we see ourselves that come off onto others subconsciously.
4. The fourth way to annihilate social anxiety is to get therapy or medication. Studies show that the best way to eliminate social anxiety for good is to get a type of cognitive therapy.
5. The fifth way is to make friends. When we have a supportive network of other people in our lives then random people don’t matter as much. Evolutionarily if you had a tribe that loved and accepted you then you would care less about other random people in different tribes. However, if you needed to belong to a tribe then you would care a lot about what they thought.
6. The sixth way is to focus on others. We tend to put all of our attention ourselves. Think about it, what do they think about me? How am I coming across to them? By focusing on the other person's perspective, you gain insight into what is really going on and you get out of your own mind. The place that is causing all of the anxiety.
7. The seventh and final way to eliminate social anxiety is to challenge your beliefs with exposure therapy. Exposure therapy is slowly confronting your fear. This leads to Systematic desensitization: gradually exposing oneself to whatever it is that one is afraid of. If you guys really want to confront this demon and conquer it then we're gonna go all out. Flooding is an extreme exposure to whatever it is that one is afraid of. I decided to tell strangers secrets about myself in order to show how this works.
Let me know in the comments below if you have social anxiety and how it affects you. Let's have a conversation about it.
Love you all,
JOIN THE PINNACLE PEOPLE
RELATIONSHIP RECONSTRUCTION (FREE)
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
TWITTER ► http://bit.ly/2rtvrtM
FACEBOOK ► http://bit.ly/2rnOaqh
INSTAGRAM ► http://bit.ly/2EZtzdY
SNAPCHAT ► @Jhuddy89
GMAIL ► Pinnacleofman@gmail.com