Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney - Pius Joseph
The following is a list of ten statistics associated with motorcycle-related accidents, complied in The Hurt Report:
1. Approximately 75% of motorcycle accidents involve collisions with other vehicles, usually automobiles.
2. Approximately 25% of motorcycle accidents are single-vehicle accidents involving collisions with medians and other types of fixed objects in the roadway.
3. Less than 3% of motorcycle accidents can be attributed to vehicular malfunction.
4. In single vehicle accidents, 66% of accidents were caused by the motorcyclist (over-braking or making a wide turn on a curve due to too much speed).
5. Road defects were the cause of accidents in 2% of the accidents; animals caused 1% of the accidents.
6. 66% of accidents are caused by the motorist violating the motorcycle's right-of-way.
7. A motorist's failure to see a motorcycle in traffic is one of the primary causes of motorcycle accidents.
8. The most common motorcycle accidents involving automobiles happen when the automobile makes a left turn in front of an approaching motorcycle.
9. Most motorcycle accidents take place at intersections when the other vehicle violates the motorcyclist's right-of-way or runs through a red light.
10. 98% of motorcycle accidents are unrelated to weather conditions.
Based upon these figures, in the event that you are ever in a motorcycle accident, you need someone with the experience and knowledge to handle your case. Pius Joseph Esq. is an experienced trial attorney, having practiced law over the span of two decades. His law firm has handled numerous cases, both in the States and internationally, bringing several jury trials to victorious conclusions in within the state of California. As a result, Joseph's firm has won favorable settlements for clients. The firm's success is based on the dedicated work of its associate attorneys and overall staff.
Mr. Joseph's law firm works to make certain that they achieve the best results for their clients and does not believe in no-win scenarios and will not give up easily on their cases. The firm knows that effective representation comes from client dedication, in addition to strong litigation. A significant portion of the firm's practice consists of personal injury litigation, which infers injury to one's body, mental, or emotional state.
Pius Joseph comes from an extended line of lawyers, which include his father and grandfather. Mr. Joseph has gained his education both globally and domestically, attending The University of Southern California School of Law. Before starting his own law firm, Mr. Joseph worked with Margolis, McTernan, Scope, Sacks & Epstein, as an associate for the international law firm Crawford and Bayley, as well as with the German-based firm, Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (BASF) as general counsel. Mr. Joseph has also argued before the California Court of Appeals and the United States Federal Courts. His memberships include: the Trial Lawyers Association of America, American Bar Association, as well as the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
The California licensed attorney has built a successful reputation in various cities throughout the state of California including: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Fresno, and San Diego. In addition, his firm has worked in association with local counsel in Phoenix, Taipei, and Manila over the past few years. Currently, Mr. Joseph is based out of Pasadena, California, yet continues to travel across the state, providing valuable representation for clients. Mr. Joseph has effectively proceeded over cases in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco.
Joseph's firm stands for victims in both negligence and non-negligence related cases while seeing great success through handling personal injury and motorcycle accident cases in several counties throughout the state of California. He and his team have over 90% success when it comes to handling personal injury cases. If you or someone you know has been the victim of a motorcycle-related accident, contact Pius Joseph at (626)765-3614, or visit their website at http://www.usa-law.org.