Have you bought into the idea of patient-centricity, but are unable to prove its benefits to other stakeholders?
This issue is only just beginning to be addressed in the pharma industry, despite how long patient-centricity has been on pharma’s agenda.
In this webinar Sanofi, Merck, Grünenthal and Roche give their expert insights on how a ‘patients first’ business model not only significantly improves clinical outcomes, but also has a positive impact on profits.
Understand how to:
• Determine the metrics and KPIs you need to assess whether you are delivering both business and patient benefits
• Establish realistic goals and outcomes which fit with your business plan
• Help both shareholders and stakeholders understand how patients-first is a profitable business model
Experts speaking on the webinar include:
• Anjali Trasy, Global Head, Patient Engagement Strategy, Sanofi
• David St Denis, Head of Strategy and Commercial Operations, Europe & Canada, Merck
• Emma Sutcliffe, Consultant Director, Patient Engagement, Grünenthal
• Jennifer Muszik, Director, Commercial Excellence, Roche
• Paul Simms, Chairman, eyeforpharma
eyeforpharma’s youtube channel now broadcasts the best presentations, chats and interviews from our conferences.
eyeforpharma’s mission is to make the pharmaceutical industry more open and valued. Our conferences are where leading minds gather to discuss and share strategies that drive value for patients and shine a light on pharma excellence. Look for talks on patient-centricity, multi-channel marketing, value-added services, real-world data and sales force effectiveness.
Get the latest industry insights in your inbox: http://www.social.eyeforpharma.com/newsletter-subscribe
Follow eyeforpharma on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/eyeforpharma
Like eyeforpharma on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eyeforpharma
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeforpharma