Check out this Full-Stack Developer course for beginners: http://engineeredtruth.com/skillshare-full-stack (affiliate link)
Skillshare is the netflix of online courses. Get access to 18,000+ online courses for just $15 per month
1. Go to FreeCodeCamp.com and do everything until advance algorithm & scripting.
2. Get additional practice with html/css by creating a personal portfolio, and cloning websites that you like
3. Take an online AngularJS course. I like Teamtreehouse's course much more than codeschool or codecademy.
Here's an affiliate link to Team Treehouse: http://engineeredtruth.com/TTH
4. You don't need to learn boostrap, though it is helpful
5. You should absolutely learn code before going to a bootcamp to get the most out of it.
My github profile: https://github.com/EngineeredTruth
Portfolio that I made before attending (has links to projects I made before attending):
This my current portfolio (I'm going to remake the whole thing during my break week, I'm busy doing the normal bootcamp curriculum)
The bootcamp I'm going to is called DevMountain: https://devmounta.in/?r=vgqM
Disclosure: I received I discount on my tuition to mention DevMountain in the video, but I'm not being paid by them in any way.