When domestic flight turns into a first-class experience! Before this flight I only flew United business class from San Francisco to Seattle, and the upgrade cost $99. This time the upgrade cost around $700, but the experience was completely different!
We flew JetBlue Mint from San Francisco to Boston and back, each way is around 5-6 hours, I was able to lay down, relax, work, upload a video to YouTube using their free WiFi on board (!!!) and work.
Follow me here:
Language-learning YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/linguamarina
📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
- Canon G7X - http://amzn.to/2l2aSfE
- Sony A7R II (also perfect for instagram) - http://amzn.to/2DrCNTU
- Sony 50 mm lens - http://amzn.to/2G2r4c4
- Zoom H4n Pro (better than any built-in camera sound) - http://amzn.to/2DVJzyr
- Rode video mic (when I have to use my camera to record the sound) - http://amzn.to/2BhkCKW
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB - http://bit.ly/2g0F87Q
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER - http://ubr.to/2k1B89L
Alex Podzorov - https://vk.com/aleksandrpodzorov , https://www.instagram.com/alexpodzorov
PARTIRO - https://vk.com/studio_partiro