Learn about the problems experienced in Aspergian relationships, and the solutions, with Alina Kislenko. Aspies in relationships can be the most loving, loyal, helpful, creative, and resilient partners. Tune in to this webinar to figure out how to move your Aspergian relationship from helplessly confused to delightfully satisfying and head-over-heels in love.
- The core symptoms of Asperger's and how they impact relationships
- Common issues in Aspie relationships
- How to find and celebrate your Aspie partner's strengths
- Creating consensual new norms together
- How blame and self-esteem play a role in relationship issues
- Techniques for creating a healthy relationship
Alina Kislenko is a therapist in private practice specializing in ADHD, Asperger's, Sex therapy, and couples issues. Alina has been running support groups for people with ADHD and Asperger's for the last five years, and hosts the Strange Brains Talk Radio Show focusing on strategies for people with ADHD and Asperger's.
A live 45-minute teaching with a PowerPoint presentation, followed by a Q & A for audience participants.
Presented by Psych Central with host Zoë Kessler.
NOTE: This video is a re-creation of the live session from Monday, August 15, 2014.