English swear words seem to be less taboo here in Germany than in the U.S...or is swearing in general just less of a big deal here in Europe?
Thanks so much for watching and for your support!! Don't forget to subscribe for more videos -- new videos every Sunday and sometimes other days too :D
Research study: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081225
More fun stuff here:
Hang out with me on Facebook:
Chill with me on Twitter:
Wave to me on Google+ as you drive by:
Official Contest Rules:
1. To participate leave a comment on this video in either German or English answering the question asked in the video (how do you feel about swearing/is it easier for you to swear or express other emotions in a non-native language?).
2. The start of the giveaway contest begins with the publication date of this video and ends seven (7) days later (Oct. 1 through Oct. 7). Only comments with a timestamp lying within the time of the contest are eligible to win.
3. The winner will be selected by me (Dana Newman) and Mr German Man, at the latest three (3) days after this contest has closed to new entries. The winning entry will be selected at the opinion and sole discretion of the judges. It will be the entry found most interesting and/or creative.
4. The prize to be won: Grizzly Bar Crossing Clock
5. You must be 18 years or older to win. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
6. The winner will be contacted directly after he/she is selected and will be contacted via Youtube direct message; if the winner does not respond back within seven (7) days after first contact, they forfeit the prize and a replacement winner will be picked for whom the same rules apply.
7. If the winner accepts the prize, he/she will have to send his/her mailing or P.O. box address as a reply to the direct message or to the email address found in the "about" section of this channel.
8. The prize will be shipped to the winner free of charge worldwide (as long as the shipping costs don't exceed €10.00 and there are no restrictions on shipping to the winner's home country from Germany).
9. All personal information received will not be used outside of this giveaway contest and will not be sold or in any way or distributed to a third party.
10. Comments that don't comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html will be disqualified from winning.
11. YouTube is not affiliated with this contest in anyway.
12. Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize is solely the responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
13. Approximate value of the prize is €25.00.
14. We do not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission.
15. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the giveaway at any time.