Do you have a loved one on numerous medications? Do you work in a facility with hazardous materials? Would you know what to do if your loved one had an accidental drug intake, drug overdose, or poison emergency? While most people think of poisoning as a childhood issue, adults are overwhelmingly to blame for the steep recent increase in unintentional poisoning deaths. Poisoning particularly from overdoses of over-the-counter, prescription and illicit drugs has surpassed falls to become the nations second-leading cause of unintentional death (NSC*). Being prepared for an emergency drug and/or poison situation could mean the difference between life and death of someone close to you.
Drug and Poison Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires immediate drug and/or poison assistance for those you are caring for. Simply by answering our yes/no questions Drug and Poison Coach provides you with basic, and important instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper assistance real-time, step-by-step.
• Compliant with American Heart Association, American Red Cross, US Poison Control and major training organization protocols
• Not internet dependent; give yourself peace of mind knowing you're prepared for the unexpected, no matter where you go
• Simple to use, simple to understand, and always there for when you need help most
• Powerful source of refresher training to improve skill retention in first aid and basic life support procedures anytime, anywhere
Drug and Poison Coach benefits:
• Real-time, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency drug overdose and poison situation (not just a reference guide)
• Real-time, audible step-by-step instructions for CPR rescue
• Real-time, audible pacing and breathe instructions during CPR
• Nearest ER location finding assistance utilizing Google Maps (data/wifi connection required)
• Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
• Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
• US Poison Control Center reference screen showing quick tips in .pdf format