Get Recruitment Notifications of all private and govt jobs , Mock test details ,Previous year question papers only at Freshersworld.com – the No.1 jobsite for entry level candidates in India. (To register : http://freshersworld.com?src=Youtube ) – This video is all about “How to Answer Common Admission Interview Question - Why this university?
The personal interview panel might ask you this question to check your level of interest in their university. This is your chance to impress them! You should know about the institute’s history, its flagship programmes, ranking, placement records, faculty members etc. It would be good if you can get in touch with a few students of that institute before your PI. Apart from giving you an idea about the kind of panel you would have to face, they can give you valuable insight into the college’s academic and extra-curricular activities.
You should already have at least some idea of why you applied to your chosen universities, but if you’re a bit hazy on your reasons, it’s best to get some notes down.
• First of all, take a look at the course content - what aspects appeal to you most? How is it different to the course offered by the other universities you’ve applied to?
• Next, research the university itself - do they have a reputation as a leading institution in your field? Are there any noted lecturers working in the department? What facilities, in terms of both study and leisure, does it offer?
• Some students have even been asked about the history of the university! So make sure you know enough to give a comprehensive answer.
• Show that you’ve done your research. List all of the reasons you feel the university is ideally suited for you, whether it’s their faculty, facilities, course offerings, class size, student activities, job placement record, networking opportunities or location. You want to convey that this university is one of the top choice for you.
You can answer how their university can help to fulfill your dream. Describe them that how the educational as well as overall standard of the institute is matching with your abilities and skills.
Like you can say,
• This university will provide me with an opportunity to enhance my skills and also apply my knowledge that I have gained over the years.
• I got very positive feedback about this university from many students who are currently studying at your university. Secondly while doing my research for good university I found that this university is rated good by many rating institutions.
• This university recognized my potential and granted me a good potential . The university is affordable and the faculty is interactive as they answered all my queries.
• This university is much more committed to excellence in teaching and also grants or fosters scholarships to students.
• You can say, that a bird in hand is better than two in the bushes. Its better to join the best we have in our hand rather than looking for even better because greed takes one no where.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
Download our app today to manage recruitment when ever and where ever you want : Link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshersworld.jobs&hl=en
***Disclaimer: This is just a training video for candidates and recruiters. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective organizations. The Preparation tips and tricks are an indicative generalized information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect promotion of the respective Groups or organizations.