How to not get sick on a plane and everything you need to know to stay healthy in the airport, and while traveling.
- Metal Detectors: I avoid the large metal detectors (called backscatters). The regular ones I’ll walk through, but the others I’ll ask to “opt out” requesting a pat-down search instead.
- Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to get to the flight.
- Cosmic Radiation – Fly at night when possible, I use supplements such as Astaxanthin, Resveratrol, Zinc, & Vitamin E – see my blog here for links - https://theartofunity.com/which-supplements-do-i-take/
Visit Bill Farr on
🌺 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theartofunity/
🌺 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theartofunity
🌺 Twitter https://twitter.com/BillyFarr
🌺 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/TheArtofUnity/
🌺 Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Theartofunity
💜 SUBSCRIBE on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/theartofunity?sub_confirmation=1
Pregnant and flying
- Always avoid flying during solar storms called a solar particle event Event forecast here - http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/forecasts
- Avoid flying during their first trimester.
- Travel with an earthing mat to sleep on at your destination
- Touch the Earth as soon as possible when you get off the plane
- Touch the metal bar on the seat in front of you with your socked foot.
Earthing blog -https://theartofunity.com/earthing-the-most-important-health-discovery-ever/
Protect yourself from everyday EMF Radiation - https://theartofunity.com/dangers-of-microwaves/
Traveler’s Thrombosis - Economy-Class Syndrome
Happens from Sitting for too long in cramped conditions
- Wearing loose clothing,
- Drink lots of water
- Walk around the cabin
- Stretch or minor exercise
- Sleeping horizontally as you can in first class.
The idea is to make sure you’re feeling good circulation in your legs.
- Don’t cross your legs at the knee
- Avoiding alcohol or sodas
- Avoid sitting for more than an hour without getting up to circulate blood flow.
Germs and bacteria
- Pack disinfectant wipes and wipe down any surface you're using - tray tables, window shades, and armrests.
- I also take a liposomal vitamin C and D before I get on the plane and on a long flight halfway through.
- Mention at the security checkpoint they are homeopathic medicine, so they don’t put it through the x-ray machine as the radiation may lessen their effect.
- Dip a cotton swap in coconut oil and rub it on the inside of my nostrils. (It’s antibacterial and can help to prevent sickness and dryness.
- Bandage any open wounds
- Don’t touch anything in the bathroom without a paper towel in your hand.
- Don’t rub your eyes or touch your nose or mouth -- that's how many viruses and diseases spread.
- Don't go barefoot at security checkpoints. Wear or bring socks to avoid athlete's foot and other fungal infections.
Mix pure water in a small spray bottle with a couple drops of essential oils. I use “OnGuard,” Clove, Cinnamon. Can also use Lavender, Melaleuca (tea tree), Frankincense. This is non-toxic and edible when using my favorite oils here:
- click “shop” in the top menu bar
Other Essential Oils
I also carry lemon oil and another blend called digestzen. I put the lemon in my water as it kills germs and I put a few drops of the digestzen in my mouth and drink water as that helps if you’ve ingested any bad bacteria or virus.
I also have peppermint in case of any headache or nausea, which is common on a plane as the air.
It’s hard to stay hydrated on a flight as the cabin air is actually dryer than a desert. Can cause nausea, headache, sickness, and cramps
- Drink coffee, soda, energy drinks or alcohol
- Junk food
- Processed foods
- High Sodium food
- Drink at least 8 oz. of water every hour in the air.
- Bring your own food – Healthy snacks, Nuts, fruit, wraps, homemade protein bars, protein powder in a baggie.
- Fast if you don’t have food (just drinking water)
High decibel sounds causing hearing loss
Avoid sitting in the back of the plane
- Use noise-reducing headphones or earplugs.
- Touch the earth or at least your earthing mat,
- Get as much sunlight as you can
- Eat alkaline foods like green vegetables
- Have Green Tea or other caffeinated tea to help assimilate to the new time zone.
☀️ Official Website: https://theartofunity.com/
Disclaimer - Please be advised that this information nor any mentioned products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any illness or disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician first.