Imagine loans solely to help consumers throughout the USA afford to pursue clean energy and energy efficiency/conservation projects. Our vision is a world where everyone can participate in the clean energy movement.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
Green Building Certificate Institute (GBCI)
Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
American Institute of Architects - AIA (HSW)
Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
1. Learn about a new and innovative application of the century-old credit union business model that will grow the clean energy movement and improve the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
2. Learn about consumer loan products that are designed specifically for projects with a clean energy, energy efficiency, and/or energy conservation theme and that improve the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
3. Learn about the federally insured deposit and investment opportunities that directly support projects with a clean energy, energy efficiency, and/or energy conservation theme and that improve the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
4. Learn about whether such loan and deposit products are a good fit for your clients, colleagues, neighbors, and other contacts as well as what characteristics a project must have in order to qualify as having an adequate clean energy, energy efficiency, and/or energy conservation theme and that improve the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
1) Download the quiz here
2) Go to the CEU submittal for here
Panasonic Ventilation - Everything you need for healthier homes http://business.panasonic.com/FV-05-11VK1.html
Instructor: Blake Jones
Blake Jones is a Co-Founder and Volunteer Board Chair for Clean Energy Credit Union, a federally chartered, not-for-profit, and online-only financial services cooperative that provides loans solely to help consumers throughout the USA afford to pursue clean energy and energy efficiency/conservation projects. Blake is also a Co-Founder of Namasté Solar, an employee-owned cooperative and certified B-Corp based in Colorado. He began his career in 1996 working as a civil engineer for Halliburton in the oil and gas industry. He then spent three years in Nepal implementing solar, wind, hydro, and electric vehicle technologies. In late 2004, he returned to the USA to co-found Namasté Solar which has installed over 5,000 solar electric systems totaling over 75 MW of generating capacity. Due to its unique business model, Namasté Solar has earned widespread recognition including a “Best for the World” designation from B Corporation (2012-2014), a “Most Democratic Workplace” award from Worldblu (2010-2014), a “Best Place to Work” award from Outside Magazine (2013-2016), a “Top Small Company Workplace” award from Winning Workplaces (2011), and a #56 ranking on the “Inc. 500” (2009). In February of 2009, Blake had the honor of introducing President Barack Obama in Denver before he signed the historic $787 billion stimulus bill. Blake has served on several Boards including the Amicus Solar Cooperative (2011-2017), the Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association (2006-2008), and the City of Boulder’s Climate Action Plan Advisory Group (2008-2009). Blake is an Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” award recipient (2010) and has a BE in Civil Engineering from Vanderbilt University.