Amey Engineers are pioneer in India's Heavy Duty Shredder manufacturing industry.
From 1986 Amey Engineers are designing and manufacturing shredders. With in-house designing, development and manufacturing Shredding manufacturing at Amey Engineers is completely integrated.
High involvement with customer operations team enable us to gather real feedbacks, deriving learnings out of these Amey Engineers have developed varied range of shredders. At Amey we have developed variety of cutters, feeders, collector and surrounding accessories such as dust collector, scrubber, Safety inter-lock which. Through this we offer a very customised and fault free shredder which is the best suitable for the desired shredding.
This continuous desire to offer BEST machine suitable for the application attracted attention of various industries. Initially Amey Engineers started developing shredders specifically for pharma industry, but over the years this customer portfolio has expanded by leaps and bound and now many leading companies in FMCG, Bio Medical, Hospital, Healthcare, E waste management, Municipal Waste management, Industrial waste management are using our machines.
Application areas of Heavy Duty Shredders
• Pharmaceutical scraps like foils, blisters, rolls, tubes, bottles, tablets Disposal, rejected batches, expired medicines, warehouse shredding, collection point shredding,
• Medical waste disposal at Hospitals for saline bottles, sanitary pads, needles, cotton gauss, uniforms, gloves, caps, files, films, reports, stationery
• Municipal waste disposal at dumping ground, hotels, municipal collection points e.g. wood items, tree parts, e waste, food, waste, garden waste, market waste ,mixed plastic waste
• Feeder point of Bio Gas plant or Composter plant can give a consistent slurry output
• Recycling plastic waste material like bottles, vials, plastic lump, pipes, PVC, UPVC, PP material items, drums, PET bottles,
• Paper Recycling e.g. cardboard, large bunch of paper, packaging material, plastic coated paper, brochures, labels, tags, nylon coated paper, ledgers, books, magazines, corrugated boxes
• E waste recycling for destruction of monitors, key boards, CPU, Heat sinks, PCBs shredding, hard disk, laptop, mobiles shredding, printer, modems, routers servers
• Glass recycling plants for glass bottle shredding, glass dust separation, glass items destruction, glass lump brealking.
• FMCG industry bulk material disposal e.g cartoons, boxes, tubes, containers, filled containers, rejected batches, Production line - online immediate material destruction
• Crushing Ayurvedic roots and herbs
• Chemical industry (substitute for Pulverizes)
Cutters : The alloys are rated up to a hardness level of HRC 60 being average. The advantage of hardfacing is that the cutter keeps its edge longer. And it is ideal for making clean cuts of ductile but abrasive materials
Operating Speed : Amey Shredders are designed with large amounts of surface area to wear on consumable parts. When coupled with the low operating speed of the machine, this produces a recipe for long-lasting equipment with minimal downtime. These low-speed rotary shear shredders process
Gears : Amey Engineers uses proprietary design of reduction gear boxes with Helical Gear Box along with initial Worm Reduction
Inhouse design tackles many maintenance issues arrising in later life of the machine , thus increasing
Strippers (Cleaning Fingers) : Strippers prevent material from accumulating between cutters or wrapping around the a shredder’s shaft. They also provide extra shaft support in applications which experience shaft flexing.
In Amey Shredders these flat steel plates supported independantly in a shredder’s cutting chamber.THis allows ease of replacement and provide adjustment capability in case of cutter refubrishing
Shaft Design : Amey Shredders use unique square shaft design for main shafts, Square shafts are stronger than round/keyed shafts. It Eleminate the disadvantages of the keyed shaft and increases the torque delivered to the cuttting edges
Patil Compound, Near Lalit Weighbridge,
Kalyan-shil road, Dombivili ( E ), 421204
Phone No: +91 9819533634