Looking for a Fetzima Medication Alternative? https://ktcpartnership.com/
FETZIMA (levomilnacipran extended-release capsules) is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) indicated for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in adults. In the last decade, KETAMINE has been used to treat patients with major depression, bipolar depression, and postpartum depression with a greater than 70% success rate within hours to days (not weeks to months like most oral medications/pills).
The most common side effects of FETZIMA include:
• Nausea or vomiting, constipation, sweating, increased heart rate, erectile dysfunction, and palpitations
• The most common sexual side effect was erectile dysfunction, which occurred in 6% of men who took FETZIMA in clinical studies. Fewer than 2% of FETZIMA-treated female MDD patients in placebo-controlled clinical studies reported side effects related to sexual function.
FETZIMA may cause serious side effects, including:
• Antidepressants (including FETZIMA) increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior in children, teenagers, and young adults. In patients of all ages who are started on antidepressant therapy, watch closely for worsening depression and for suicidal thoughts and behaviors.
• Seizures or convulsions
• High blood pressure and/or increased heart rate
• Abnormal bleeding: FETZIMA may increase your risk of bleeding or bruising, especially if you take blood thinners, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), or aspirin.
• Visual problems: Eye pain, changes in vision, swelling or redness in or around the eye.
• Trouble urinating
• Hypomania (manic episodes)
• Discontinuation symptoms: Do not stop FETZIMA without first talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping FETZIMA suddenly may cause serious symptoms, including: anxiety, irritability, high or low mood, feeling restless or sleepy, headache, sweating, nausea, dizziness, electric shock-like sensations, tremor, or confusion.
• Low salt (sodium) levels in the blood: Symptoms may include headache, difficulty concentrating, memory changes, confusion, weakness, and unsteadiness on your feet. Severe or sudden cases may produce hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), fainting, seizures, and coma. If not treated, severe low sodium levels could cause death.
Far and away the most common experience with KETAMINE infusions (at KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS) is to have NO SIDE EFFECTS in between treatments.
ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION REGARDING FETZIMA IS TAKEN VERBATIM FROM www.fetzima.com
KETAMINE is a medicine developed more than 50 years ago for anesthesia during surgery, and has been used for that purpose since that time in children, adults, and animals. More recently, KETAMINE has been found to be a valuable and highly effective treatment for major depression, bipolar depression, postpartum depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and certain pain disorders such as fibromyalgia. KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS offers infusions as a simple outpatient procedure. Following a consultation to determine the appropriateness and safety of this treatment, patients are guided each step of the way with the help of a clinical coordinator to ensure a smooth, supportive process. Because the effects of a single infusion are short-lived, patients who show response (70%) will receive a series of infusions over a 2-3 week period. This is an off-label use of KETAMINE, meaning that the FDA has not approved this medication for this use. However, its safety and effectiveness have been demonstrated in multiple research studies, and off-label prescribing is a common and necessary practice in all fields of medicine.
KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS was founded in 2011 by Dr. Steven P. Levine. Though he is a psychiatrist who places great emphasis on the importance of psychotherapy, medication is often a necessary component of treatment, and he was dissatisfied with the relatively ineffective available options with burdensome side effects. Dr. Levine pioneered a protocol for the clinical use of KETAMINE infusions, has directly supervised many thousands of infusions, and has helped establish similar programs across the country and around the world. Dr. Levine has partnered with Dr. Anand Dugar, a board-certified anesthesiologist, combining the expertise of both psychiatry and anesthesia to provide unrivaled, world-class care for the treatment of major depression, bipolar depression, postpartum depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fibromyalgia, and pain syndromes. Today, we are proud to have a growing network of KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS around the country bringing this important treatment closer to home for millions more.
Fetzima Medication Alternative 1-888-566-8774