• Why was I on it? - extreme pain, cystic acne, unwanted body hair
• How long was I on it? - 5 1/2 years
• How did it perform for what I took it? - no more period pain, very little acne, amount of unwanted hair the same
• Unexpected positives? - I quit smoking, my breasts grew, my head hair got thick, my body shape went hourglass
• Unexpected negatives? - extreme hunger/ cravings, extremely frequent UTI's, weight gain, looking puffy (breast had weird shape) severe mood swings, queasiness in the morning (felt pregnant), difficulty loosing weight, no more bleeding, no libido, no lubrication (uncomfortable painful when stimulated) / no sex drive that resulted in a change in personality: not taking care of myself in how I dress how I look - sloppy unkempt
• How did I quit? - water fasting
• Had I planned on quitting? - was hesitant because of period pain returning but knew I had to stop taking them and everybody kept telling me how bad they are for my liver (pickling my liver nonalcoholic)
• Period after quitting? - very light at 1st, very slight pain, got a bit more intense over the following months, also vegan changes
• How long did it take for the pill to leave my system completely? - 4 to 5 months
• Unexpected positives after quitting? - Immediate ease in wright loss, breasts looking normal, felt like myself again (no more foggy brain), libido back, taking care of myself, no mood swings
• Unexpected negatives? - my hair fell out (bald patches, clumps of hair in the bath, hair brush), acne came back with a vengeance ( rarely cystic but more of it)
• Things that I was fearing and didn't happen? - that the pain would come back, that my boobs would completely deflate, that I would grow a mustache and manly hair all over, and the fact that I might have to go back on them and have to take them the rest of my life
• Final thoughts? - I don't regret taking the pills, it did help me quit smoking, I do have a more feminine figure, maybe it helped with the pain and cystic acne long term, but all in all I wouldn't want to be on them again.
DIANE-35 TABLET -This medication contains a combination of two ingredients: cyproterone and ethinyl estradiol. Cyproterone belongs to a group of medications known as antiandrogens. Ethinyl estradiol belongs to a group of medications known as estrogens. Together, they are used to treat certain types of acne in women. This medication works by regulating hormones that affect the skin.
Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfjxphfO6Ko0Rqec5uhX_Q for more videos.
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!
This video is NOT sponsored!
from the YouTube Audio Library
THE PILL | My Birth Control Experience (Diane-35) - https://youtu.be/hg1mJQSfpIQ
How I Quit Smoking - https://youtu.be/4UZs0x8wSOY
All About My Long Distance Relationship | 3 years and counting + how we make it work - https://youtu.be/Snvdjo-3xN4
NO MORE BeautyOnSale!!! | Simply Antoinette - https://youtu.be/uJE5VhIlH34
*Do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to take this medication if their doctor has not prescribed it.