✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
What does Congruent mean? Learn the meaning of Congruent as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Congruent definition (adjective) matching in type or makeup
Congruent pronunciation: kong-groo-uh nt
Examples of Congruent in a sentence:
1. Eating five chocolate bars is not congruent with your plan for losing weight.
2. While the pillows are the same color, they are not congruent because one is shaped like a triangle and the other is molded into a square.
3. Triangles are considered congruent when they have the same angles.
4. Since all of the stories in the collection deal with the topic of persecution, they are congruent in theme.
5. The suspect was released when the lab results proved his DNA sample was not congruent to the specimen found at the crime scene.
Congruent synonyms and other related words for Congruent
congruous, uniform, consistent, coincident, harmonious, consonant, unified, compatible, concordant, corresponding, coherent, correspondent, suitable, accordant, appropriate, comparable, conformable, same, agreeable, coinciding, equal, homogeneous, identical, united, agreeing, cohesive, coincidental, concurring, congenial, holistic
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark 'em!) 👇
► http://VocabularyVideos.com - a memorable name that'll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com - our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp - Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets