Take Dr. Berg's Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
Dr. Berg talks about the 7 lessons he learned from weight loss failures from his practice of 25 years and worked with 40,000 people.
1. Fruit – Don’t use fruit if you are trying to lose weight and someone who has slow metabolism. Even small amounts of fruit can block a lot of fat burning.
2. Snacks – Snacking increases insulin because every time you eat, you trigger insulin. Cutting out snacks creates huge benefits.
3. 2 weeks – low protein (Liver enhancement) or no protein – would cause a lot of blood sugar issues because our bodies need amino acids to rebuild and repair. Cutting it out too low or not enough will cause problems like hair loss, loss of muscle, etc.
4. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” – It screws up and break the all night fasting. Push yourself to eat closer to lunch and not eat until you’re hungry and eventually skip the breakfast.
5. Low Fat (Lean Protein) – Fat is very important to satisfy the appetite to go into one meal to another. It is the only macronutrient that doesn’t trigger insulin – the more the pure the fat is the lower the influence it has to insulin.
6. History – Clue (Ignoring – Focusing more in diving into the process directly and not ignoring the clues.
7. Omitting Getting Healthy First – It is not lose weight to get healthy, it is getting healthy first then lose the weight. Focus on the health indicators: energy level, cravings gone, stress level better.
Hey guys in this video we are gonna talk about the 7 lessons that I've learned from many weight loss failures. Now, I have been in practice for 29 years worked on about 40,000 different people, so I had a lot of interaction with people and you learn so much from your client. It is incredible. So i guess that's why you call it a practice so you are practicing and there are patients and you have a waiting room. But I had a great opportunity to find out what works and what doesn't work. So I am gonna go through the 7 lessons that I've learned. Let's start with number 1, fruit. Here's the lesson I learned about fruit, you don't wanna use fruit if you are trying to help people lose weight. Now I am talking about someone with the slow metabolism, I pretty much approach everyone from a viewpoint that have a slow metabolism. Why do we do that? Because we get results in every type of case. But if you are operating of this idea that everyone has a good metabolism, they don't have insulin resistance, your results are gonna be very very poor. Tiny bit of fruit could block a lot of fat burning for a day or two. Lesson number 2, snacks. I used to recommend so called healthy snacks, I used to consume healthy snacks between meals and definitely at night. That time, I thought it was okay because I thought it was healthy it wasn't junk food. But I found out through trial and error that that's a really bad advice because the snacking increases insulin just because every time you eat you trigger insulin
and this data is right in the guidance physiology. I must have missed it when I originally study that but the point is when you cut out..
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.