In this video we talk about 12 tenses in English language. I also show you around Hollywood and we'll see Justin Timberlake! :)
Subscribe to our new channel about English - https://goo.gl/bMfa4R
Download Venya's manual (English Tenses) - https://goo.gl/85JW4m
1. There only 12 tenses in English. Remember them easily: Simple, Continuous, Perfect, Perfect Continuous. And you can use them in 3 different times: Simple, Past, Future. That's it!
2. We use Continuous to emphasize the duration of an action
3. We use Past when we concentrate on action's details (I ate pizza for lunch)
4. We use Perfect when we concentrate on the result (I have eaten). It doesn't really matter what.
📗🇺🇸 My book about how I got full financial aid to study in the USA (my story + tips) - https://goo.gl/fKwah2
⭐ INSTAGRAM - linguamarina
⭐ LEARN LANGUAGES ABROAD - https://linguatrip.com
📝 Get your English text corrected instantly - https://fluent.express/
📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
- Canon G7X - http://amzn.to/2l2aSfE
- Sony A7R II (also perfect for instagram) - http://amzn.to/2DrCNTU
- Sony 50 mm lens - http://amzn.to/2G2r4c4
- Zoom H4n Pro (better than any built-in camera sound) - http://amzn.to/2DVJzyr
- Rode video mic (when I have to use my camera to record the sound) - http://amzn.to/2BhkCKW
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB - http://bit.ly/2g0F87Q
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER - http://ubr.to/2k1B89L
I've just found your channel and I think I love you. Definitely I love you so much because I think you're charismatic, beautiful and such a full of energy that you make feel very interested in improving my English right now and that can't be better because I need it. Thanks so much.
Hi Marina, I am your great fan of yours for the kind of work you do. I believe Music is the best means of invoking interest in any foreign language for the same Could you please share the list of songs can help in the same.
hai marina, maybe what he said true but if we just want to speak in any language, just being natural. like: when you said do you like the movie? just said, like the movie?
or like it? the most important thing is we and the other person understand each other what are talking about.
aa eka, indonesia
That guy seems super conceited. You are always great and have great content, Marina. Your way of teaching is always light and fun, that guy comes off as an arrogant know it all and made this video all about himself.
Hi, I'm a native English speaker, I manage to do it rather well, But I don't know half the s@#t he's talking about. Tell your friends not to worry, just get on with it and be prepared to laugh when you "cock it up"!
You serious? A couple of weeks? maybe the grammar and all of that. But by the time you want to speak I forget almost all the grammar and that is a little overwhelmed. Well, I think that guy is a little angry or I don´t know what is happening him, he is so serious he looks like angry with linguamarina.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.