5 Surprising Home Remedies For Sweating Hands And Feet
Sweaty palms, medically known as hyperhidrosis, is one of the most common forms of hyperhidrosis for people suffering from excessive sweating. Sweaty palm is a clinical medical condition impacting patients in their daily life with both functional and social activities. It is estimated that this condition impacts from 1to 2% world population. Despite the problem does not cause life-threatening effects, over time, it has a negative and major impact on the life of sufferers. The good news is that there are home remedies for sweaty palms and feet that do not cost so much.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar.
When it comes to home remedies for sweaty palms, apple cider vinegar might be the safest option. Thanks to astringent properties, apple cider vinegar can help control excessive sweating by naturally keeping your pores tight. Furthermore, if taken internally, it could balance the pH level of your body and boost the metabolism of your body, which is one of many factors contributing to hyperhidrosis.What you need to do is:
– Rinse your affected areas with tepid water. Use a cotton ball to apply unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar onto your sweaty hands and feet. Wait till the next morning to take a shower. Apply baby powder to prevent sweating. If your skin is sensitive, you should dilute apple cider vinegar with a small amount of water before applying.
– As an alternative, you could mix apple cider vinegar with rosewater with the ratio of 1:1. Then, apply the mixture over your affected areas twice or thrice per day.
– Or, mixing apple cider vinegar with a small amount of honey and put them into a glass of tepid water can also give you a drink that lessens the symptoms of sweaty palms and feet naturally.
2. Baking Soda.
This is another effective option among home remedies for sweaty palms introduced in this post. Thanks to alkaline nature, baking soda can take control of sweating easily.
-You just need to add 3 tablespoons of baking soda in the warm water, then notice the effervescence. -After that, dip your hands into the solution for 30 minutes or so and rub them with the baking soda underneath. -Pat dry your skin using a soft cloth
This remedy could also be applied to your sweaty feet.
3. Rose Water.
It was time-tested that organic rose water is a great remedy for irritation caused by sweaty palms. You could purchase this ingredient in almost any nearby store or even make it on your own. In order to make homemade rose water, follow these steps:
– Boil fresh rose petals in 1 cup of plain water for about 10 minutes
– After that, strain the mixture and keep it in an airtight container.
– Apply it over your hands as well as feet by using a cotton ball.
4. Lemon Juice.
To keep sweat away, you should apply lemon juice onto your affected areas using a cotton ball. For those having sensitive skin, you should add a small amount of water to lemon juice. Another benefit of this method is that lemon with its sweet-sour fragrance can act as a natural deodorant.
Follow these steps to take advantage of lemon juice for sweaty palms and feet:
– Mix vodka with lemon juice and rub the mixture over your hands, and rinse it off after 20 minutes
– As an alternative, you can mix salt and lime juice together, and then rub the solution over your skin till it dries out. This treatment will help slow down your sweat glands’ activity.
Due to anti-bacterial and astringent properties, chamomile is one of the best home remedies for sweaty palms and feet. There are a few manners you can follow to make use of chamomile for sweaty palm relief.
– Mix 1 teaspoon of chamomile herb in 1 cup of hot water and wait for 5 minutes. Let the tea cool down before drinking it. – Or, you can dip a cotton ball into the chamomile tea and apply it over your sweat-prone areas.
– As an alternative, add a few drops of chamomile oil in the warm water and take a shower with it.
Thanks for watching my video.
Subscribe my channel for more videos.
Please watch: "Top 5 Benefits Of Marshmallow Root – The Ultimate Cure For Cough And Cold"
hi everyone ,if anyone else trying to find out how to prevent sweating try Renkarter Sweat Blueprint Report(should be on google have a look ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my neighbor got great results with it.
Cheers for the video content! Excuse me for chiming in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you heard the talk about - Franaar Fresh Feeling Formula (google it)? It is a smashing one of a kind product for Eliminating Excessive Sweating Forever without the hard work. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my work buddy at very last got amazing success with it.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.