Top Mass Communication Colleges in India, is that the comprehensive list of Best Mass Communication colleges in India, ready by Yosearch annual ranking. The ranking is predicated on factors like quality of scholars, analysis output, business interface, refereed publications and educational productivity.
Visit Page: https://www.yosearch.net/top-colleges/top-10-mass-communication-colleges-india/
1. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi (Established in 1965)
2. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune (Established in 1991)
3. Anwar Jamal Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre, New Delhi (Established in 1982)
4. Asian College of Journalism, Chennai (Established in 1994)
5. Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore (Established in 2001)
6. Indraprastha College for Women, it is affiliated with the University of Delhi (Established in 1924)
7. Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Established in 1993)
8. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi (Established in 1998)
9. MassCoMedia, located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
10. School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai (Established in 1973)
11. Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai (Established in 1969)
Check out Latest Entrance Exam and Admission Notification on https://www.yosearch.net
Follow us on
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.