This videos answers some of the queries below:
internet explorer search engine
how to remove bing
how to get rid of bing
make google default search engine ie 11
change default search engine internet explorer
remove bing from internet explorer
remove bing from ie
remove bing search from ie
remove bing from my computer
remove bing as search engine
how to change search engine on internet explorer
how to change default search engine in internet explorer
how to make google default search engine internet explorer
how to set default search engine in internet explorer
Hello everyone and welcome to my YouTube channel and in this video today we will see how to get rid of bing from internet explorer.
Bing is a search engine and by default it is the search engine for internet explorer. But if we don’t want bing then we can set some other search engine such as Google as default search engine and remove bing from internet explorer.
1. Open internet explorer. Now if we search any query on internet explorer then you will find the search is powered by Bing.
2. Click on the gear icon and then on “Manage add-ons”.
3. Select “Search Providers”.
4. Click on “Find more search providers”.
5. Click on “Add” for “Google search”.
6. Click on “Add”.
7. Again click on “Gear” icon and then on “Manage add-ons” again.
8. Click on “Search providers”.
9. Select “Google” and then click on “Set as default”.
10. Now right click on “Bing” and then select “Remove”.
Again type any query and this time you will see that the search is
powered by Google.
This channel is about technology related tips and tricks. You will find tutorials related to computer, iphone and android phones.
Follow me on:
Like our pages:http://www.kundanstech
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.