CAREERS IN MPharm.Go through the career opportunities of MPharm, Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India. Visit http://www.freshersworld.com ?src=Youtube for detailed Career information,Job openings,Education details of MPharm.
MPharm is the degree which is to be done after attaining the degree of BPharm, also known as the Bachelors in Pharmacy. MPharm is the oldest and the highest honoured degree of all times. It refers to the Master degree in Pharmacy which could be achieved at the end of five to seven years.
MPharm is authorized by the European faculties of Pharmacy. It is based on credit system and is the highest accorded course placed above all the other courses related to pharmacy.
Basically, it is a course that consists of either four semesters or two semesters in each and every institute. Also, a one year research fellowship in any institution or pharmacy is mandatory as it forms the core of your studied years in pharmacy. The course then follows a year end with two semesters providing knowledge about common pharmacy subjects like:
• Pharma chemistry
• Medicinal chemistry
• Industrial Pharmacy
• Pharma analysis
In the second year, the candidates are given an in-depth insight to the knowledge of coping with project work and submitting thesis on the concerned topics. Nonetheless, one has to give classroom lectures to students based on the specialization of their concerned subjects.
There is an array of colleges in India that offer this course like BITS, Tata, Pilani, etc. However, to get an admission in one of these renowned institutes, a candidate must clear the GATE entrance exams. If not, to secure a seat in one of the private colleges, a candidate must deal with the strength to slid pass the JEE entrance exams.
The branches that lay past MPhram are Master in Pharmacology, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, etc. Every branch has its own scope. The most common scope is that you can become a professor/ lecturer in any of the institutes run by the government of private genres. If you wish to do MPharm in Pharmaceutics, there is a job for you as a Production pharmacist in any Pharma industry. And for MPharm in Ph. Analysis, you can work in research laboratories as a Quality Analyst.
Following is a list of colleges in India that provide with MPharm courses:
• Pad. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Nanak Dev University(GNDU), Amritsar, Punjab
• Hindu College of Pharmacy, sonepat, Haryana.
• Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
• Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
• Alwar Pharmacy college, Alwar, Rajasthan
• Sri Jayadev College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Naharkanta, Bhubaneswar.
• Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, Maharashtra
• Banaras Hindu University (BHU ), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
• Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR), New Delhi
• ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab
• Manipal University, Bangalore, Karanataka
• Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• NIPERs at Mohali, Hajipur, Rae baraeli, Hyderabad, etc.
• Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
• Mahakal institute of pharmaceutical studies, Ujjain
• Department of Pharmaceutical sciences and drug research Punjabi University Patiala
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.