10. Aston Martin: Founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford, Aston Martin Lagonda Limited manufactures grand tourers and luxury sports cars. The brand became associated with luxury grand touring cars in the 1950s and 1960s. It offers models like Rapide S and DB9.
9. Bentley Motors Limited: Headquartered in Crewe, England, United Kingdom, Bentley Motors Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of German automobile company Volkswagen AG. China is Bentley’s largest individual market. Bentley Motors Limited was founded on 18 January 1919.
8. Jaguar / Range Rover: It specializes in four-wheel-drive vehicles. Brands Jaguar and Land Rover are owned by Indian automobile giant Tata. Jaguar F-Type, Jaguar XF, Jaguar XJ and Jaguar XK are some popular models offered by Jaguar Cars. Defender, Freelander 2, Discovery 4, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport and Range Rover are some models offered by Land Rover.
7. McLaren Automotive: McLaren Automotive manufactures high-performance vehicles. It works with McLaren Racing, the Formula One constructor. McLaren Special Operations and McLaren GT are the two divisions of McLaren Automotive.
6. Rolls Royce Motor Cars Limited: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited engineers, manufactures and distributes luxury automobiles. Headquartered in Goodwood, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG.
5. Lotus Cars: Lotus Cars manufactures racing and sports cars. Elan, Esprit, Europa and Elise are some of its popular models. The Team Lotus has achieved great success in Formula One.
4. Noble Automotive: Headquartered in Leicester, England, Noble Automotive manufactures sports cars. It was founded in 1999 by Lee Noble in Leeds, West Yorkshire, for making high-speed sports cars.
3. Morgan Motor Company: Headquartered in Malvern, England, this family-owned motor car manufacturer produced 640 cars in 2007, all assembled by hand. Waiting period for a Morgan Motor car is approximately six months. Founder of this company was Henry Frederick.
2. Ascari Cars: Ascari Cars Limited is named after Alberto Ascari, the first double world Formula One champion. Headquartered in Banbury, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, Ascari Cars was founded by Dutch millionaire Klaas Zwart.
1. Arash Motor Company: Arash Motor Company is a small sports car manufacturer based in New Market, Suffolk, England. It offers models like Arash AF8, Arash AF10, Farboud GTS and Farboud GT.
IMAGE SOURCE: Google Search
It's a list! You retards, it's not in the exact best order! It's just a List of 10 great British brands, there should be a bigger list including TVR ect, I'm so glad TVR and Aston Martin are both building other new factory's one uk to make even more great cars..... Britain is starting to build millions of cars a year like just it used to do.....but they are mostly amazing luxury sports cars
The UK government has given out a Quota for the British government seized super exotic cars to be sold out to her citizens and tax payers of the country at an available and affordable prices... of 50% discount from its original price.... these super cars are the brand new models of each company product..This is a great privilege for the citizens and tax payers to own a exotic super car... contact Mr Moore ( a.hmoore@uk gov .io ) , he is a government agent and will help with the paper work
RebOot They’re still British founded and headquartered in Britain. If a British company took over Mustang, Lincoln or Harley Davidson would they suddenly all become British? It’s merely administrative when a foreign company takes over.
MercyReaper but if i toook citizenship of india then i can be indian even if i m born in uk ........but i admit britishers make best cars of the world no one can match them even if tatas own jaguar it has british dna and british engineered
Not only do I think, "being that I'm british", we british build the best cars in the world?...."debatable"......but undebatable, we definitely have the best names for cars in the world.....Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lotus, TVR, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Mclaren, Noble. Morgan, Ascair, Mini, Land Rover, AC, "BAC" Briggs, Caterham, Ginetta, Invicta, Jensen Interceptor, Austin Healey, Austin, MG, Arash, Ariel, Bristol, Caparo, Radical, Sunbeam, Rover, Altima, Marlin, Westfield, Jensen Healey, Daimler, Riley, Reliant, Delorean, Gilbert, Wolseley,...just to name a load,..lol.... shit, the list goes on and on for real.......