14 Foods for Cleaning Out Your Arteries and Veins
You maybe figuring why we want to clean out your arteries and veins, the reason is important and this can help prevent arteriosclerosis.
For a long time, some elements can cause blockages in your arteries, causing circulation issue and other cardiovascular diseases that if at worst can be lethal.
Based on research, one of most disease causing deaths around the world each year is arteriosclerosis.
This severe disease is causing patient to feel weak immune system, infection and incompatibility, among other things.
Additionally with arteriosclerosis cause blocked arteries and veins can tends to suffer from high blood pressure and heart disease.
In order to prevent this, here are foods you need to eat to help clean out your arteries and veins.
It smooth muscle relaxant Adenosine properties to
• Get rid of the free radicals in your body,
• reduce bad cholesterol levels,
• increasing good cholesterol &
• promote blood flow.
It contain soluble fiber to
• boost energy & good digestion,
• reduce cholesterol’s ability to stick to artery walls,
• Prevent growth of arteriosclerosis & other heart problems.
Apples contain a substance called
• Pectin, is a fiber that helps to low the bad
• Flavonoids, which can reduce risk of
heart problems by up to 50%.
Fatty fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, is a
good fats for our body needs to operate properly &
The key components of turmeric is curcumin,
• can prevent the artery damage that is
usually associated with blockage.
Spinach is rich in vitamins A and C to help
• prevent cholesterol oxidation &
• prevent problems such as arteriosclerosis.
The great agents are best from mono-saturated
fat content & omega 3 fatty acids in nuts, that
promote healthy arterial function by
• prevent artery blockage &
• stimulating a cleaning process in veins.
Extra virgin olive oil is a mono-saturated fat
which is less likely to oxidize thus help
• prevents cholesterol from sticking
to your artery walls &
• prevent heart disease.
It’s a great source of lycopene, an anti-oxidant to
• prevents bad cholesterol from sticking to
artery walls &
• daily consume can significantly reduces
the risk of plaques build-up inside arteries
Scientifically proven that pomegranate juice
has higher levels of anti-oxidants than other
juices blackberry, blueberry & orange juices.
• Study proven it work great in treating
damaged arteries & arteriosclerosis.
It contains vitamin K best for
• bone formation &
• protects the arteries from damage.
• Its rich fibre can lower cholesterol
& high blood pressure.
Include whole grains in your diet to
• reduce cholesterol &
• fibres to push out the blockages.
Chai, or its tea as black tea contains antioxidant
• to protect your artery wall.
• also prevents blood clots.
Amino acid & nitric oxide which helps
• Open up blood vessels to improve blood flow
• & reduce high blood pressure
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.