Finance Minister Presented Union Budget 2016 in the Parliament
• Cars, branded garments, air travel, aerated drinks & cigarettes to cost more.
• 1% excise duty on gold jewellery reimposed.
• Electronic items, paper, solar lamps and footwear to be cheaper
• Subsidy bill cut by over 4% to Rs 2.31 lakh crore for 2016-17.
• Clean Energy Cess on coal doubled to Rs 400 per tonne.
• Defence budget increased by 9.76% to Rs 2.58 lakh crore.
• Rs.100 crore each for celebrating Birth Centenary of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay and 350th Birth Anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh.
Check out Latest Entrance Exam and Admission Notification on https://www.yosearch.net
Follow us on
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.