My Casio Scientific Calculator Tutorials-
Hi,I'm Sujoy. And today I'll tell you everything about how to use mode 6, MATRIX mode of Casio fx-991ES scientific calculator. I've another video on Matrix mode of Casio fx991ES- http://youtu.be/3ZrBF4c_wPo
1. Converting system of linear equations to matrix form
2. Getting into matrix mode on Casio fx-991ES
3. How to enter matrices in the Casio fx-991ES
4. How to find inverse of a matrix on Casio fx-991ES
5. Directlly finding the solution(value of variables X,Y,Z) using (A inverse * B)
6. How to find determinent of a matrix on Casio fx-991ES
7. How to find adjoint of a matrix on Casio fx-991ES
8. How to find transpose of a matrix on Casio fx-991ES
9. How to find the cofactor matrix on Casio fx-991ES
10. Checking & correcting the entered data on Casio fx-991ES
11. Hints for using EQN mode of the Casio fx-991ES calculator
That's it for now! How is the video? Let me know.
I've uploaded videos on -
2) Numerical Methods,
3) Calculator Tricks for Exams
4) Business & Financial Mathematics,
5) Operations Research(OR),
6) Computer Science & Engineering(CSE),
7) Electrical Engineering,
8) Life Hacks!
9) CCNA Networking,
10) Android Application Reviews,
11) India Travel & Tourism,
12) Street Foods,
and many other topics.
Plz visit my channel to watch them. Thanks!
Join me at my YouTube Channel- http://www.youtube.com/sujoyn70
Join me at my Blog- http://www.sujoyn70.blogspot.com
+Zlatko Ivanoski On 991es 3x3, on 991ex 4x4, on 9860gII 65x65. Hope it helps! Seems like you did not subscribe to my channel or shared/liked any of my videos. Plz do so. Check more CALC vids here- http://goo.gl/uiTDQS
+junaid khan It's my pleasure! Comments from viewers like you really motivates me! Watch my other videos here- http://goo.gl/uiTDQS and give your valuable comments. Subscribe to my YouTube channel so that when I upload a new video,you get notified. If you like any of my videos,I'd request you to please like & share it. Because sharing is caring :-)
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.