Pocket Pill - Find Generic Medicine:
Pocket Pill is an online and offline medicine app trusted by doctors, pharmacists, nurses and people like you to get trusted drug information in Android. You can find the generic medicine and alternate brands in app and know about it's use (Mechanism of Action), Side Effects, Precautions, Food Interactions and Compare Prices.
* Compare Medicine Prices - Pocket Pill helps you to save money on prescription medicines upto 70%.
* Your Medicine Savings: First of it's kind in Android to help you save money on medicines by providing price comparison with Generic medicines and other brands.
* Drugs Dictionary - Find information on 2,000 generic drugs and 70,000 brand medicines at your fingertips.
* Works Offline - Fully reliable and available anytime anywhere to find drug information and it's prices.
* Pill Reminder - Taking daily medicines is a challenge for majority of the people. We make it easy with our unique pill reminder, so you don't miss taking your medicines and vitamins.
* Bookmarks & Recent searches - Keep track of the drugs you searched to access it later.
* FAST & EASY - We have tried to design the app in a way that it becomes easier and faster for you to find medicine, prices and it's alternatives.
Find Generic Medicines, it's use, side effects & compare prices without internet
download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teehalf.pocketpill
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.