Learn common English phrases that are used by native speakers every day in less than 10 minutes!! Related videos:
- Best TV shows to learn English - http://bit.ly/2zI5DN2
- How to speak English like an American - http://bit.ly/2muNpcQ
My American sweatshirt - http://bit.ly/2gIzk9D
Phrases in this video (print them our and practice!):
1. How is it going?
2. Long time no see!
3. What have you been up to?
4. Can’t complain
5. How do you know?
6. That’s a good one = That’s a good joke!
7. It’s very kind of you!
8. Thank you anyway
9. Thank you in advance!
10. No worries
11. What’s going on?
12. Did I get you right?
13. Don’t take it to heart
14. I didn’t catch the last word
15. Sorry, I wasn’t listening
16. It doesn’t matter
17. Fingers crossed!
18. Oh, that. That explains it.
19. Things happen
20. Sorry to bother you
21. I’ll be with you in a minute
22. Where were we?
23. I’m sorry, I didn’t catch you
24. Lucky you!
25. I freaked out = to become very angry, scared or excited
26. Good for you!
27. You’ve got to be kidding me!
28. Cheer up!
29. Come on, you can do it!
30. Keep up the good work!
31. It's not the end of the world
32. That’s lit! = That’s amazing!
33. There you go!
34. 44. Not a bit!
35. There is no room for doubt
36. I’ll text you!
37. It’s not worth it!
38. You rock!
39. You should go the extra mile…
40. Step up your game = Start performing better
41. Pull yourself together = Calm down and behave normally
42. You sold me! = You convinced me on something
43. Couldn’t care less = used to express total lack of interest in something
44. This is a no-brainer = Easy decision
45. You screwed up
46. You are driving me nuts!
47. Can you cover me? = Can you work in my place?
48. I’d better be going
49. Thank heavens it’s Friday
50. Take care!
⭐ INSTAGRAM - linguamarina
⭐ FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/marina.mogilko
⭐ MY COMPANY - https://linguatrip.com
⭐ ASK ME A QUESTION - https://goo.gl/dQ9HDw
👍 CANON G7X - http://amzn.to/2l2aSfE
👍 CANON 650D - http://amzn.to/2l0ihNs
👍 RODE MIC - http://amzn.to/2l2cwOq
👍 50 MM LENS - http://amzn.to/2l0rNjr
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB - http://bit.ly/2g0F87Q
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER - http://ubr.to/2k1B89L
Try these... These are commonly used. Some are slang but all different.
What up my nig
Get u some of that
Don't sweat it
What it do?
I'm Feelin' tipsy
Show me some beaver
Tea bag her
Toss the salad
Would u hit?
Hi Marina! I´ve been watching your videos for some months and still continue to watch them. I´ve learned a lot from them and like very much the clear and perfect way you speak. You´re so enthusiastic on your explanation and always ready to help people to choose the best way to learn the english language and also sharing your experience you have had through your learning. Congratulations and success! You´re really awesome! Thank you.
wow! I really get entertained with you. Well some of the phrases I already knew them, however I enjoy to learn with you because I just watched a video you made where you mentioned that you are not a native wich motivated myself to keep on doing to reach out the level I desire. So thank you for your videos they're very usefull
Hi there !! I'm learning english and this was really really helpfull thank you so much !! You rock ! Hahaha this is the first video i've wachted so, i 'll see all the others. Grat video, great work, you are pretty so finger up n.n Chao !
Hi guys and Marina she is awesome. I am really wıilling to interact to friends to practice english..I am native turkish speaker also I know spanish.. it would be so great that talk to someone and know each other in a simple way.. Who is interested in talk to me please leave a comment..we'll communicate on whatsapp here is my phone +905413506735 I'm waiting for you to text me guys!!!
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.