Pharmacy school scholarships. Click Here for more: http://pharmacyschool.us/2016/04/23/pharmacy-school-scholarships/
Meet John. He is looking to offset his professional fees
A scholarship can contribute greatly in offsetting the cost of your tuition, and they tend to be offered by employers as well as pharmaceutical companies.
Here are some places to look:
- If you work in a pharmacy, your employer’s website is a great place to start. Some employers offer pharmacy school scholarships on a yearly basis.
- If you don’t work in a pharmacy, no need to fret! Most retail pharmacy companies offer scholarships to any pharmacy student, regardless of whether or not the student is employed with their company.
- Most pharmacy schools themselves have a universal scholarship application that is given to students once a year. This means that you fill out one application, then the faculty chooses from the applications to divvy out about 10-25 scholarships per year.
Knowing that, let’s look at the top 5 pharmacy school scholarships in the USA
1. Tylenol Future Care Scholarships
2. Express Scripts Scholars Program
3. American Pharmacists Association Foundation Student Scholarship Program
4. American Society of Health System Pharmacists Student Leadership Awards
5. Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program
There are many more pharmacy school scholarships available. For a compressive list, visit our website or follow the link in the description.
Brought to you by:
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.