Here is the list of important dates and days in the month of March.
Check out the Important Days in the month of March.
• 1st March: Zero Discrimination Day.
• 3rd March: World Wildlife Day.
• 8th March: International Women Day.
• 15th March: World Consumer Rights.
• 20th March: International Day of Happiness.
• 20th March: World Sparrow Day.
• 21st March: International day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
• 21st March: World Poetry Day.
• 21st March: International day of Nowruz.
• 21st March: world down Syndrome Day.
• 21st March: International day of Forests.
• 22nd March: World Water Day.
• 23rd March: World Meteorological Day.
• 24th March: World Tuberculosis Day.
• 25th March: International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
• 27th March: World Theatre Day.
Check out Latest Entrance Exam and Admission Notification on https://www.yosearch.net
Follow us on
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.