Medical Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, chemical formula,drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Food interaction.
- Chemical formula.
- Effected Organ.
- Drud brand.etc
- Detailed drug guide including the drug nanebrands and metabolism
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket Medical drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and uses side effects and description etc
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.