In this video I share hacks that help memorize thousands of English words per day and grow your vocabulary.
📝 Get your English text corrected instantly - https://fluent.express/
Related videos: 50 most common English phrases - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj5btO2nvt8
- Best TV shows to learn English - http://bit.ly/2zI5DN2
- How to speak English like an American - http://bit.ly/2muNpcQ
📗🇺🇸 My book about how I got full financial aid to study in the USA (my story + tips) - https://goo.gl/fKwah2
How to learn hundreds of English words a day
1. There are words in English that work both as a noun and verb - so by learning one work your learning two - work, drive, try, kiss, drink, dream, milk (доить), hope, love
2. Words that end with -tion would be almost the same in your own language, super easy to learn - ambition (ambicion, Ambition, ambitzione), motivation (motivacion, Motivation, motivazione). Dissertation, profession, portion, intonation, convention, sanction, concentration, delegation, illustration
3. Look for images for particular words - you will be surprised you’ve already used them a lot in your life. Sometimes words just remind you of something - a song, a band. Spear which is a weapon - I think of Britney Spears. Beetle = a bug, Volkswagen New Beetle car, which looks like a bug, gosling - is a baby goose - and you know who I am thinking about - Ryan Gosling.
4. Some words have several meanings - try to learn at least a couple of meanings to diversify your vocabulary - fire = flame, to let someone go (employee), date = going out with a loved one, date as a fruit, date as a day in a calendarmiss = to skip something, to long to see someone, miss like a girl
5. There are a lot of words that are almost identical in a lot of languages - aquarium, antidepressant, avocado, argument, sensor, caramel, control, cocktail, scandal, organism
6. When you speak it’s very important to remember the words, which I call a safety net - these should be learnt by heart right now. Words include - I, you, she, he, eye, female, etc. - they are all mentioned in my video - 100 Most Common English Words
7. Learn expressions - are you nuts? 🥜 save face, I am all ears, to feel blue- every day words form combinations that have a completely different meaning
8. Talk to yourself when you learn a new word or expression using it. For example, if you liked the video you can comment below “Marina, I was all ears!” Which means that you listened to the video really carefully and wrote things down.
9. Be aware of false friends. Some words in English might sound like a word a your language, but mean a completely different thing. One of the common words is Actual - in English in means current, related to present time. In Spanish Actual is real.Eventuell = perhaps, eventually = in the end
⭐ INSTAGRAM - linguamarina
⭐ LEARN LANGUAGES ABROAD - https://linguatrip.com
📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
- Canon G7X - http://amzn.to/2l2aSfE
- Sony A7R II (also perfect for instagram) - http://amzn.to/2DrCNTU
- Sony 50 mm lens - http://amzn.to/2G2r4c4
- Zoom H4n Pro (better than any built-in camera sound) - http://amzn.to/2DVJzyr
- Rode video mic (when I have to use my camera to record the sound) - http://amzn.to/2BhkCKW
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB - http://bit.ly/2g0F87Q
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER - http://ubr.to/2k1B89L
this video makes me angry i usually do not push 'dislike' button but i did.
some asian can't use that advantages.
u can learn well another language?
try japanese or korean. do it
u didn't concern it. some people get pain from learning english.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.