88th ACADEMY AWARDS | OSCAR AWARDS 2016
The 88th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (AMPAS), honored the best films of 2015 and took place on February 28, 2016, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Check out the List of Winners
• American biographical crime drama film Spotlight wins Best Picture Award.
• Alejandro G. Inarritu gets Best Director Award for The Revenant.
• Leonardo DiCaprio wins Best Actor Award for The Revenant.
• Best Actress Award has gone to Brie Larson for the film Room.
• Hungarian movie Son of Saul wins the Best Foreign Language Film Award
• Inside-Out gets the Best Animated Feature Film Award.
• Bear Story receives the Best Animated Short film Award
• Best Documentary (Feature) Award goes to Amy.
• A Girl in the River wins the Best Documentary Short Subject Award.
(list of oscar winners, 88th academy awards, oscar awards, oscar award, academy awards, oscars, oscar, oscar winners, the oscars, oscar nominations)
Check out Latest Entrance Exam and Admission Notification on https://www.yosearch.net
Follow us on
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.