If you are over 18, click here! http://bit.ly/2EQQkVW
There are many contributing factors to impotence that may be improved by taking vitamins for erectile dysfunction.
### Common Causes for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is an issue for many men from all walks of life and age brackets. Knowing the possible causes can go far to curing the condition. It is important to always discuss erectile dysfunction with your doctor as it can be a symptom of a serious disease that will need medical attention.
* Arteriosclerosis: This vascular disease is often found in men over 60 and is a leading cause of erectile dysfunction among 65% of them. The disease causes the arteries to harden and thus diminishes blood flow. Many factors cause this disease including smoking, diet and diabetes.
* Prescription Medications: Unfortunately, our society has grown very dependent on the "quick fix" or turning to medications for every ache and pain. There are over 200 medicines that either cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction. Some medicines for depression, heart conditions and stress are some such medicines.
* Diabetes: High sugar levels in the blood can cause damage to nerves as well as blood vessels. Diabetes is arguably the highest cause for erectile dysfunction.
Besides the mentioned ailments there are others that can cause erectile dysfunction, such as venous leaks, hormone imbalances, psychological and neurological conditions and the rare Peryonie's Disease.
### All Natural Herbs, Minerals and Vitamins for Erectile Dysfunction
After discussing the issue with your doctor, consider changing your eating habits to help with impotence. Adding the following vitamins for erectile dysfunction to your supplement plan may help in improving the situation.
* Vitamin A: An essential vitamin when it comes to the regulation of the sex hormone progesterone, which is important when looking for the optimum in sexual health.
* Thiamin B1: This vitamin is incredibly important in the optimization of nerve and energy transmission throughout your body. Vitamin B will help to improve your circulation and stamina.
* Vitamin C: When taking vitamin C, you are helping to produce hormones needed for a healthy sex life and fertility. Vitamin C helps to increase sperm count and their mobility, strengthens capillaries as well as veins and reduces blood cholesterol.
* Vitamin E: Often referred to as the "sex vitamin", vitamin E is also considered an anti-aging antioxidant. It helps to protect the membranes of the cells from free-radical damage. It also promotes the creation of prostaglandins, hormones important to a healthy sex drive.
You can get those vitamins from foods. In order to treat your ED problem and achieve stronger erections, you also may try some natural and easy method, such as this guide ( http://bit.ly/2nbFLSI ).
my question is why cant i get strong erections and my sperm is very clear and soft, im just 29 year old and i havnt had strong erections in two years now i do have belly fat and body fat if that can be the reason,
Vitamin C is great for erection health... so check out a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil. It contains C and other vitamins and delivers them to the penis for maximum benefit. Using it will improve your performances and overall sex life.... great product.
I tell u one very good medicine for it. This medicine works very nicely. I told my freind who had been taking expensive medicines from 20 years but there was no good result. After this medicine everything has changed. Trust me this is my personal experience, i have been curing so many persons problem by it. Take on spoon honey and one spoon turmeric powder. Mix both of them nicely and swallow it early in the morning. Then don't eat or drink anything for one hour. Do this for one month and u will see 100% result.
Testosterone is 95% by weight Cholesterol. So eating 6-10 eggs a day will Increase Testosterone in about two weeks. High Cholesterol is considered to be over 275, but is almost impossible to get that high.
In the morning, eat 3 tablespoon of Chia/flax seeds, an apple, and some Asian food food such as snails.... (please don't drink wine because of this, but wine users, have a glass of wine for the day (nothing more). In the evening fireworks might begin.... try it.... but first romance her and turn her on as well.... have a great time. Bless your wife.
Vitamin K thickens the viscosity of the blood. Vitamin K is found in all green vegetables. If you are taking blood thinners such as Warfarin you will be instructed no to eat green vegetables because of their high vitamin K content. Predaxa, Elequis. Plavix, and Xarelto don't require staying away from green vegetables but they have other problems (e.g. uncontrolled internal bleeding in the heart, brain or abdomen which can lead to death). Just take care.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.