Here's what happens after vaping for a month. Healthier than smokes!
Same experiment SMOKING a month https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
Same experiment WEED for a month https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4
● Want to get off of cigarettes? Get the same VAIO GO vape pen I used in this video * 15% off * Free shipping for U.S. * 1 per customer
● My Amazon Store.......https://www.amazon.com/shop/chrisnotap
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: EXPLANATION of the test ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
* same experiment how bad SMOKING 30 packs of Cigarettes for a month is https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
same experiment how bad it is SMOKING 1 pack of Cigarettes
same experiment how bad SMOKING only one Cigarette is
same experiment how bad smoking WEED for a month is
* the video shines a very positive light on vaping. If you didn't get that, you skimmed through the video and didn't pay attention.
* do not take up vaping if you don't smoke. Vaping is not for kids.
* Scientists and experts agree it's 95% healthier than smoking. There's still that 5% of unknown. That's why you shouldn't just start vaping if you don't smoke.
* Vaping is a cessation device to get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes. If you don't smoke, don't vape. It's not for kids. Kids, don't vape!!!
* the button was held for 4-6 seconds each time
* I personally do not vape or smoke.
* total of 120ml of vape juice was vaped
* it took 3 days to vape all of the liquid.
* the vapour cloud was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube and clearly shown at 0:49
* the same amount of vape "cloud" comes out of 120ml of juice no matter if it's over an hour, a day, a month, or a year. Same amount of cloud.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment. Yes, that's right. I used the same 2 coils for the test. They worked perfectly throughout.
* neither of the coils burned out or stopped working
* the tank was never allowed to go low or dry. The cotton was never allowed to burn.
* I never let the chamber go dry
* the air vents on the vape pen were at max air flow.
* the average vape user vapes 60 - 120ml per month (vape company data)
* the difference between the vaping for a month video and the smoking for a month video is jaw dropping.
* the cotton was almost all white at the end. The slightly discoloured ones were caused by "spit back" of the vape liquid . This happens if the vape pen is overfilled causing tiny droplets of vape juice to be ejected from the pen. Other than that, the cotton was virtually clear.
* water condensation did accumulate in the dome over the 3 days. You breathe just as much moisture when you take a shower.
* quitting smoking altogether is the best option. Second best option is to vape.
* my opinion after doing the 2 unscientific experiments with smoking and vaping are....."no wonder so many people die from smoking!"
* Note about why I promote vape pen in the description. With it being healthier than smoking, I encourage people to visit the vape site to make it simple for anyone wanting to make the change from cigarettes to vape. I'm possibly saving a life, and secondly, it helps support my channel. If you think I'm just promoting a product, then just click away to another video.
* To all the parents and adults: Do your part to give kids a healthy life. Do your part and prevent youngsters from taking up these bad habits. Never let kids see you smoke, vape or have a joint. Out of sight, out of mind. The more they see an adult do it, the more they think it's ok.
I used Royalty Free Music ! ........https://www.bensound.com
If you're really serious about getting off cigarettes and give vaping a try, get the same vape pen I used in this video for 15% off, plus free shipping, here https://www.vaporfi.com/chrisnotap But remember kids, vaping is not for kids, it's for adults trying to quit smoking. Here's the same experiment showing how bad WEED is! https://youtu.be/D1U4tkxIfG4 And the same experiment showing how bad SMOKING is! https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
Chris Notap my best friend since 1st grade met someone named Sam R. He got him into smoking weed and vaping. What makes me really mad is that in 7th grade my friend told me to stop hanging out with this jock who is a jerk. I agreed and he turns it to be a jerk. When I try to tell me friend to stop hanging out with Sam all he says is “fuck you”. He also said that if I ever tell his parents we won’t be friends anymore. What should I do?
My friend, Your test is so wrong. You are burning the coil, nobody gonna vape that. Other side you need to wait a little to vape again so you body can make the absorption that "liquid", nobody vape 120ml in a short time
I know this isn't a really sientific. But you could atleast point out that they smoke 120 ml per in a months period. so imagine 3 times better than that. this is also that the cotton balls aren't your lungs and I know that it's sopposed ot be a representative for them.
This is so exaggerated, my friends say I need to stop vaping cause I vape way too much apparently, therefore I should be way above the average vaper. He said the average vaper goes through 120ml in a month. I’ve gone through 30ml in five months.
It's pretty obvious that vaping is less harmful than smoking. I switched from smoking to vaping 1 month ago and the health benefits are clear to see. I only vape unflavoured nicotine shots to avoid the uncertainty over the other additives & flavourings. Sure vaping may not be harmless, but the difference in the harm caused to the body between that & inhaling combusted tobacco is night and day.
Excuse me sir i was wondering if the e-liquid that was used contained nicotine, if not would it make a big difference? Or? Im starting to vape so ima start with 18 mg of nicotine reduce it to 12 6 amd then 0 mg so would it still be unhealthy or?
I'm not against your videos however I would like to point out this isn't really a hundred and twenty in a month because it was all at one time so this would actually be 120 in a day, I'm assuming time with more oxygen would have different effects on the results.
Community pharmacists are the health professionals most accessible to the public. They supply medicines in accordance with a prescription or, when legally permitted, sell them without a prescription. In addition to ensuring an accurate supply of appropriate products, their professional activities also cover counselling of patients at the time of dispensing of prescription and non-prescription drugs, drug information to health professionals, patients and the general public, and participation in health-promotion programmes. They maintain links with other health professionals in primary health care.